Friday 22 May 2015

Q&A!!!

Hey everyone! If you follow me on Instagram, you may have noticed that I've been planning a Q&A for a few weeks... And its finally up!!! Yayeee! I've got sooooo many questions to answer so let's get started!

@aalaynacraigblog: 

1. What is the one item you would take on a deserted island?
Answer: wow! That's really hard! There's a lot of things I would bring with me but its really hard to pick just one... I would probably bring my phone so I can call someone to take me home!! Lol

2. What inspired you to start a blog?
Answer: I've always been a really crafty sort of person, and some of my friends had blogs and where saying how good it was, I even joined my friend April, in making one of her posts and really enjoyed it, so I thought making my own was the way to go!

@yourfirehydrant.blog:

3. Do you believe in an after life?
Answer: well, I guess I do in some kind of way, I mean I don't think there's a heaven where you can get whatever you want like in movies, (as much as I wish it was true) but I do believe that there is some kind of after life,

4. What is your favourite book and movie?
Answer: my favourite book at the moment is definitely the maze runner, I also really like Frankie magazine, and beci orpin books, and I have wayyyyy more than one favourite movie so just to name a couple, is mean girls, the maze runner, 21 jump street, 22 jump street and my favourite TV series is definitely the walking dead!

@everythingaprilblog: 

5. When is you favourite time of day? 
Answer: I really like early morning when its still dark

6. What makes you love blogging so much?
Answer: meeting awesome people, giving me an excuse to go on my tablet :-), taking pictures, and expressing myself

@harperlunaa: 

7. If you could travel anywhere, were would you go?
Answer: I would love to go to Paris! Or hong Kong where my auntie lives so I could visit her!

8. Favourite food?
Answer: it really depends.... I love pizza, pockys, and just about anything sweet!

9. Favourite season?
Answer: I really like winter because you can get cozy on the couch and watch movies with hot food

10: who are your favourite bloggers?
Answer: everything April blog, utterly Annabel blog, hello Greta, utterly Ella, miss zali blog, a little birdy blog, and a beautiful mess!

11. Number 1 shop?
Answer: without a doubt its typo!!

12. Do you prefer the beach or snow?
Answer: I've never been to the snow before so I can't answer this properly, but I'm sure the snow is very fun, but since I can't really judge, I would say the beach.

@onemomentblog: 

13. Favourite quote and why?
Answer: "always be yourself unless you can be spider man then always be spider man" I don't know why I like it, I just do! Lol

14. Favourite new blogs you have discovered?
Answer: I haven't really discovered any new blogs lately but if you read question 10 from @harperlunaa you can see my answers

15. Favourite lush bathbomb?
Answer: ohhhhh.... That's kinda hard, I love so many of them!

@ellakent96: 

16. What do you want to do as a career?
Answer: I really want to be an interior designer

17. Favourite colour?
Answer: I really like pastels, and neons, but I really like bright blue aqua!

@patchacuti: 

18. what do you like doing in your spare time?
Answer: definitely blogging, drawing, reading, Instagram pinterest and other social media, watching movies, and playing with my three kittys!

19. Do you like hello pandas?
Answer: I don't like them, I LOVE THEM!!!

20. do you like kawaii things?
Answer: yes, yes, and yes!

21: favourite veggie?
Answer: without potatoes the world wouldn't have chips.

@utterlybrookleablog:

22. Do you have any siblings? If so what are there names?
Answer: yes I do! I have a little sister called bo,  a little brother called jango, and a big brother called sioryn, (pronounced see-or-rin) but all of my siblings are my half siblings,

@riding.romeo:

23. What do you prefer, blue or green, sushi or hello panda?
Answer: wow ivy! This is a hard question! I really like blue, and I absolutely love hello pandas and sushi but I would have to say sushi :-)

@so.very.swan.blog: 

24. favourite colour combos?
Answer: I love peachy pink and light aqua together, I also like pink, grey and white,

25. Favourite novel?
Answer: the maze runner and the hunger games series

26. What is your favourite source of inspiration?
Answer: I have to admit that pinterest helps me a lot! So does the power house and all the artists that work there! All those guys are awesome!

27. Do you like the rain?
Answer: only when I'm not in it! Lol :-)

28. Any wonderful obsessions?
Answer: cats cats cats and cats, street art!, my three kitty's!, blogging, and shopping!


Thanks everyone soooooooooooo much for the questions! I'm actually really surprised with all the people that participated! It was very fun doing this, and if you didn't get a chance to join in with my Q&A, just leave a comment below with some questions you would like to know!

Lulu =^  ^=


No comments:

Post a Comment