Wednesday 27 May 2015

MY ROOM TOUR!!!

Omg you guys! Yayeeeee! My room tour is finally up! You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this, when I first decided I was doing a room tour, my bedroom wasn't quite ready... There was a couple of things that I had really wanted for my room, and I thought that it would make this post sooo much better if I waited until I got them. And at the moment, I am LOVING MY ROOM!! I HAVE TO GIVE A MASSIVE THANK YOU TO MY DAD! he spent a lot of time with me planning my room and wandering aimlessly through shops, lol, I had a lot of fun choosing what furniture and accessories I wanted, and nowi feel a lot more motivated to sit at my desk and do homework, study, or draw and do craft etc... (Also to keep my bedroom clean) :-) my favourite thing t do currently is have my heater on, and sit on my new floor cushions, and watch a movie while playing on my tablet, but anyways, let the official tour begin!


This area here on the floor is the spot that I like to call "my chill zone" its right in front of my TV too, so I can watch my movies there, its also where I read, play on my tablet, blog, draw etc... And my rope knitted ottoman is one of my most favourite things in my room! Its so comfy, and its also a good place to put remotes, books, and devices on.




And here's my TV stand, its where I have all my messy plugs and DVDs. But I was looking on pinterest recently and saw a cool WASHI tape idea where you make tags and attach them to plugs with labels, so now my messy plugs are less messy :-)



Here's my desk, It is most definitely my favourite part of the room! I love how my yellow stool ties in with the black map on my wall! It's such a great colour combination!




On my door I have a mirror which is my height, and I like to hang my bags and things on it, but currently I just have my two favorites hanging at the moment.



I couldn't stop myself from taking a pic of my door stopper! I love it so much! (I've got a thing for pineapples) haha





Also, I love the view from my window! Not many of you would know this, but I live in a small apartment above lots of shops, so where quite high off the ground but technically we don't have a two storey house, but I love the view from my window early morning when I'm getting ready for school, I've seen a lot of really beautiful sunrises! And I also love it at night when theres lots of pretty lights!



Thanks for reading guys! Hope you enjoyed my tour! Leave a comment about what you thought of my room too! I'd love to have your opinion!

Lulu =^  ^=

3 comments:

  1. i LOVE your roomm ! where did you get your rope knitted ottoman? i've been looking everywhere for one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Annabel!! I got my ottoman from Kmart! Ikr! There the last place you'd expect to get one! And they come in grey, cream, dark blue, and I think you can get them in mustard too, and I think there $39 each xxx

      Delete
  2. i LOVE your roomm ! where did you get your rope knitted ottoman? i've been looking everywhere for one!

    ReplyDelete