Saturday 25 April 2015

YOUVE CAT TO BE KITTEN ME!

I think its obvious that I have a little bit of an obsession with cats... Well, maybe more than a little bit, :-) and it kills me to not be able to afford every single cat related accessorie there is, the closest I can get to owning all these things, is buy downloading all the pictures, and I've been doing this for a while, I think I have too many pictures, but you can't really have too many, hehe! I I have to be honest that I had absolutely no idea what I was going to do for this weeks post! Its been pouring rain outside so that kinda crossed of the "going out in the sun and taking pretty pictures" off the list, and its cold. So I've been in my room all day, so, I put together a big post of all, (well, not all) my favourite cat accessories, clothing, stationary, etc...

ENJOY!!!













My top three things would have to be the red backpack, the poster and the bubble gum shirt!! But I love them all! Some day soon I'll buy the poster for my room! (Its from typo!) What's your crazy obsession? What was your favourite accessorie from this post!? I'd love to know! Just leave a comment,

=^ lulu ^=

1 comment:

  1. i love the socks! i have a crazy obsession with harry potter!!!

    ReplyDelete