Sunday 19 April 2015

BLOGGERS MEET UP!!! YAY!!!

Omg you guys!!!! I had the best time today!!!!! My great friend April (everything April blog) hosted a bloggers meet up at her house!! It was soooooooo much fun! And I got to meet some awesome girls! Greta, and Annabel! (Hello Greta blog) and (utterly Annabel blog) also my friend Marnie was there too, she hasn't got a blog but she's making one soon and thought it would be good to tag along and get some cool tips, anyway, more than half the time, (4 hours) was spent taking lots and lots and lots of pictures!!! We even went for a walk to find some good spaces for photos, here is a (very big) post on all the pictures we took and the things we did!



First, once everyone had arrived, (me, Greta, April, Annabel and Marnie) we all sat in a circle at this awesome Japanese style picnic that April had in her room! (A.k.a comfy cushions, vintage flower quilt, lots of pockys! Hello pandas, chewy lollies, and tea)
After a while we past around this card that had questions that we could read out to everyone so we could all get to know each other, then, we ate a lot of food! We even had sushi! After that we went around taking a lot of photos!
























Out of all the pictures we took this last one here has to be my absolute favorite! Not only are we all in it, but where all showing different unique emotions! And also the nice plain background :-)
Oh, also most of these pictures are by me but it would be unfair to not give April some photo credit! Anyway, thanks so much for inviting me April! I had an awesome time!

Hope you guys enjoyed my extra big post!

lulu xx


2 comments:

  1. Cool! I wish i could have been there ♥
    -Emily ♥ http://emilyardron.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was SO much fun Luca! Thanks for coming!

    ReplyDelete