Friday 3 April 2015

GEELONG POWER HOUSE


Today we went to the Geelong power house! (Its not my first time though) which is basically a very old building covered in graffiti!! But its not illegal! I've even done a painting of my own there! So has my little sister, my step dad and my dad is going to start a very big mural soon! Lots of different artists go there and do artwork for free! You can also go and take a look for yourself with a dollar coin donation, I thought this would be something really cool to do a post about, so I took some pictures of my favourite and most interesting pieces.......



I forgot to mention that my dad has his own mobile cafe, he's been in business for about a year and a half, and he takes the van to the Geelong power house almost everyday and sells coffee and food!
























This is probably the third time I've been to the Geelong power house, and I love it there! Everything about it is awesome, the vibe, the people, and of course the art! 


I hope you loved this post! I did! :-)

X lulu X

No comments:

Post a Comment