Monday 30 March 2015

EVERYTHING APRIL INTERVIEW!!!!


Hey peeps! Today I have a very exciting post! An interview with my friend April!!! She has her own blog too you can find her at  everythingapril.squarespace.com she blogs about pretty much the same things as me, only difference is that she's got a way better camera than me :-) anyway, here's ten questions that I've asked here,
I also thought I'd point out that all the images in this post are either of April or by April <3



1. What Inspired you to start blogging?
April: lots of other lovely bloggers that were my age

2. What is your favourite animal and why?
April: unicorns and elephants.... And alpacas!



3. Would you prefer milkshakes or donuts?
April: donuts! To eat and to draw!

4. Who Inspires you?
April: the lovely miss zali, hello sandwich, and everything photography and Japanese!


5. What are your top five hobbies?
April: reading, blogging, snail mailing, dancing and drawing

6. What camera do you use?
April: a Nikon D5300


7. What do you like to do in your spare time apart from blogging?
April: reading and drawing

8. Would you prefer cats or alpacas? Why?
April: alpacas because there easier to draw and you can ride them (I think!)



9. How long have you been blogging for?
April: I've been blogging since 2014 summer holidays!

10. Any advice for people who want to start there own blog?
April: my advice is to be original! Find something unique to you and make it part of your blog. That way, no one can copy you!


Thank you April for doing the interview!!!

You can find April on Instagram @everythingaprilblog

If you have any ideas for a new post I'd love to hear from you! Just comment below!

X lulu X

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Luca so much for interviewing me! xx

    ReplyDelete