Friday 15 May 2015

FUN DAY OUT

Hey everybody! Today, I went out with my school friend Emily, we went to readings cinema in waurn ponds, and saw unfriended! It was sooooo good! (But a little creepy) I give it an 8/10.

Anyways, after we saw our movie we decided to go shopping, and I got some really awesome stuff! I was sooooo excited when I got home that as soon as I came in my room, I starting doing this post straight away! Here are the things I got....





>> I bought this ridiculously adorable charity bag from typo and it was only $2!<<



>> Emily got this fluffy beanie for me from super, and its really nice! Thanks em! <<



>> typo was having a big sale on a lot of notebooks and purses, etc, and I got these really awesome notebooks, I got the 2015 one for only $2! And the big notes one for $5, but the big notes one has to be my favourite because if you flip through the pages, there's lots of different types of paper inside! Graph paper, lined paper, sprinkles patterned paper, geometrical paper, and spotty paper <<




>> and last of all... I got a pink Floyd shirt for $15! I was so happy and I'm wearing right now as I type <<

Hope you guys liked this post and don't forget to check out my Instagram post about my Q & A! If your not already following me my username is @luluandcat_blog

Luv lulu ∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆•∆

1 comment: