Sunday 29 March 2015

MY DESK


Hey everyone! Today, I thought id show you some of the awesome things that are on my desk! I LOVE stationary so over the years I've collected lots of different notebooks and colored pieces of paper and lots of other little things... This is only halve of the stuff I have on my desk but I've got so much that I couldn't put it all into one post! Anyway, I chose some of my favourite things (which was very hard to do) and put this together!




I love washing tape!!! What's not to like about it? Its inexpensive, you can get it in lots of different colours and patterns and also, its great for rental houses! You can stick it on the wall and take it off easily without paint chipping off the wall! All up I've had about 25 rolls! But I loved it so much I used it all within three months!! But recently I went shopping and bought some new ones for really cheap, and they were really cool colours too!



I got these bic markers a couple of months ago from the supermarket, and there soooo good! They came in a pack of 25. And the colours they come in are so cool! There's 3 different pinks, peach, lots of blues, aquas, purple, and then basic colours too like brown red black orange, and they work really well! My only problem is that the ink is very strong and if you don't put something between your surface (table) and the paper the ink goes through onto the surface! And there permanent too, so I found I plastic placemat from our kitchen and I've been using that, it seems to work just fine!


Hope you liked my post!

If you have any ideas for a new post be sure to let me know! I'd love to hear from you! Just comment below.
X lulu X

No comments:

Post a Comment